Back to School Must-Haves for Fall

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Interested in joining HCUCR? Then apply by clicking here.

Back to school means new classes, new friends, new school supplies, and most importantly, NEW CLOTHES! What better way to start the school year than with back to school shopping at PINK!

Photos taken courtesy of my boyfriend, who was kind enough to get up at 7am to snap some pictures of me in these cute clothes-xoxo

The clothes that you see above are all from PINK’s Back to School Collegiette Collection

The Collegiate Pant is a slimmer fit with a drawstring waist and a banded bottom. The pants go great with the whole casual lazy day school outfit. These pants are cute and most importantly they’re comfy! If you’re not into pink, don’t worry, they come in four other colors.

The Varsity Jacket: is more on the sporty side, but it goes great with anything and everything. It’s a bit oversized in order to create the whole boy jacket look and feel.

The Bra Top is edgy and sporty! It’s great for layering under hoodies and jackets. Or you can pair it with the collegiate pant for the ultimate gym look. 

The Lace Shoulder Raglan Tee is a comfy, slouchy essential tee with a flirty lace detail. It’s great for mixing and layering clothes this Fall.

So to ensure that you have an awesome start this school year, be sure to check out your local PINK shop or check out their website for their Back to School must haves! 

Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.