This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

It’s that time again! We’re looking for new members to join our team! If journalism, marketing, event planning, fashion, photography/videography and just good old fun interests you then this is the org for you! 

We’re looking for

• Writers ** If you’d like to apply as a writer, send along a sample article. It should NOT be an academic peiece but rather something you’d see on HC
    (Send your writing samples to nicolemartinez@hercampus.com
  • Event Planning Members
  • Photographers/Videographers
  • PR members
  • A Secretary
  • A Treasurer
  • A Graphic Designer
    (Send sample work to nicolemartinez@hercampus.com)

Click here to apply!

Feel free to check out our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram (hercampusucr) and YouTube

Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.