A Reminder To Start Saving Up For These 2024 Concerts

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

As we are approaching the end of the year and finals season we also approach the seasonal sadness that comes with it. One of the best ways to cope with this is by looking forward to the new opportunities that the new year brings in, such as your favorite artists going on tour!  There are plenty of concerts happening this year for all types of budgets. In case you just didn’t have the time to look up potential performers, I’ve got you covered! Thanks to websites such as Ticketmaster and StubHub, I’ve compiled a list of musicians scheduled to perform in Southern California in 2024 in order of least to most expensive:

1. Blink-182

Continuing their reunion tour, Blink-182 is set to perform at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California on July 6, 2024, with their least expensive tickets starting at $56.

1. Foo Fighters

Foo Fighters are set to perform at BMO Stadium on August 9th and 11th. Tickets are unfortunately sold out but I definitely wouldn’t lose hope because more should become available closer to the date.

1. Playboi Carti

Playboi Carti is performing at the Crypto.com Arena on the 21st of February. Starting at $91, the opportunity to go to this show is not something you should pass up.

1. Mitski

After the release of her new album, Mitski is going to perform at the Shrine Auditorium in Hollywood on March 28th. Tickets for the show are set for $158.

1. PinkPanthress

PinkPanthress is going on her first tour in 2024 and performing at the Hollywood Palladium on April 30th of next year, with ticket prices starting at $158 and only getting higher.

1. Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo’s second tour tickets are in high demand, with tickets starting at $243 when she performs at the Kia Forum from August 13th to the 17th.

1. Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny’s Most Wanted Tour is set to begin next year and tickets are starting at $300 for his shows at the Crypto.com arena from March 13th to 15th.

But why stop there? You can make a vacation out of your concert! If you have the money and the desire to see these bands, here are some shows scheduled that might require a plane ticket and hotel with it:

1. Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer

The Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer are set to do a couple of shows across the UK in the summer from June 8th to the 13th. Tickets start at € 52.25.

1. Drake 

Drake has just announced he is going on tour yet again with J. Cole this time. Tickets for his New Orleans, LA show on January 29th start at $175.

1. Adele

Lastly, you can go check out one of Adele’s Las Vegas Residency shows which are on the pricey side for $900.

I hope this helped assist you in deciding which concerts to go to in 2024, good luck on finals and have a Happy New Year!

Hailey Moreno

UC Riverside '25

I'm currently a third-year Sociology major at UC Riverside. I love all things pop culture, writing, and music!