The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Halloween is over and it is time to Fa La La! It may seem a little early, but in my opinion, it’s never too early to start planning a solid wishlist. In this article, I’m going to give some great ideas on some little extras to add to your Amazon list this holiday season.

budget: $10-20

One of my staple wishlist items is a good pair of fuzzy slippers! Amazon has tons of styles within a smaller budget like these, and with tons of colors to choose from. You’ve got to make sure your toes are cozy by the fire this winter so I highly recommend some with extra fluff!

Budget: $25-30

The All-Nighter Lip Set by Laneige is your new holy grail to soft, sweet, supple lips! It comes with 3 different scented lip sleeping masks and after one night, they provide moisture and vitamins to your beautiful peckers. It has berry, gingersnap and peppermint and having used their berry scented one I can confirm it is 5 stars!

Budget: $40-60

Jewelry makes an outfit, and honestly you can never have too much! VibeSzn is known for their tarnish free necklaces and the site is full of cute gold and silver styles to choose from! From nameplates to crystal butterflies, there is something on there for everyone and with great prices (there’s almost always a sale) you can’t go wrong with some more bling!

budget: $100-300

I don’t know about y’all, but my airpods have been a lot for my ears lately and I feel like the Beats Solo 3 Wireless would make a great switch from earbuds to over-the-ear headphones. They connect seamlessly to iPhones and have 40 hours of listening time plus “Fast Fuel” which means you get 3 hours of listening with 5 minutes of charge. I always forget to charge my headphones the night before going to the gym and this would save so much time!

Budget: The sky’s the limit!

If budgets aren’t your thing, that’s no issue! I highly recommend getting your hands on the Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler. It comes with 6 different dryer heads so you can style, curl, wave or give yourself a salon style blow out. With more 70’s hairstyles on the rise, this bad boy is going to be a must for those bombshell curls and voluminous waves.

Flowers0234 Edit
Courtesy of GLDN

I hope I could not only help y’all get some good ideas for your wishlists, but also get you in the holiday spirit! Even though it’s only mid-November, Christmas is a year-round holiday for me. I mean, it is the best time of the year! With that being said, I’m off to play Ariana Grande’s Christmas album on repeat!

Isabelle Cherubin

UC Riverside '25

Isabelle is a Theatre, Film and Digital Production major at UC Riverside.