This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Summer is just around the corner and with all the heat about to strike it’s going to be hard to look good if all your makeup is melting off. But that’s what we are here for! These beauty products will become your best friend in the scorching summer heat.

Note: I do not endorse any of the products below, these are all simply my opinions.

1.     Olay BB Cream

Olay’s New Fresh Effects Beauty Balm is lightweight which is perfect for those summer days while achieving a fresh even tone.

2.     Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid  Eyeliner

This eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup bag for years and it never lets me down! It lasts me all day and the fine brush is awesome for creating the perfect cat eye. And if liquid liner is not really your thing, Urban Decay has just launched a new Perversion line that includes a cream liner, and a pen applicator so the possibilities are endless.

3.     Treseme Keratin Smooth

Your hair is just as important as your face, so that is why this spray is a miracle worker. It minimizes frizz and keeps your hair looking silky smooth!

4.     Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

These little guys work wonders when you have no time to retouch and absorb excess oils that typically occur in the T-zone of your face. Also, by applying it on your face it won’t ruin the makeup you already have on.

5.     Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb!

My most recent obsession is perfect for the summer because it gives you the pop of color you need while moisturizing. The other cool thing about it is it gives your lips a little tingle to give it the plumping effect for fuller lips.

Mia Garcia

UC Riverside

UC Riverside

UC Riverside