It’s week 10 and if there’s anything on anyone’s minds, it’s spring break. Winter quarter is notorious for being the hardest quarter during the academic school year and I don’t quite know why. In any case, salvation is so close I could almost taste it… almost. Here are 10 weeks that I’m definitely going to be doing during spring break:
1) Binge watching television shows AND movies. That’s right. Television shows and movies. I’m going H.A.M. in my bedroom. . . by myself.
2) Eat home cooked meals.Food just tastes better when you don’t have to cook it. Plus, there’s a lot less guilt when you eat at home unlike eating out in a restaurant.
3) Shopping.It’s just fun to shop. I have to shop at home.
4) Catch up with friends from homeI’m looking to this one the most because there are some people I haven’t hung out with in years whom I miss dearly.
5) PartyingI think this one is self-explanatory.
6) Eat ramen. Lots of ramen.I don’t know about you but my current favorite food is ramen. I will go to such great lengths to eat a good bowl of ramen and I will definitely be doing this at home.
7) Hang out with my parentsI’m roughly 300 miles away from home so hanging out with my parents is a must!
8) Watch YouTube videosSometimes I just don’t have enough time to watch all the YouTube videos I want. Spring break means having enough time.
9) SleepI don’t think there’s a single college student out there who thinks they actually get adequate amounts of sleep.
10) Not doing anything productive.I am literally the definition of a workaholic. I so look forward to a week of just complete and idle bliss.
Hope you've enjoyed this tidbit of procrastination. Let's all get back to crying and dying over finals. Good luck!