This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC London chapter.

We’ve all heard of serums which are supposed to take care of and rejuvenate our skin – but what it is and does exactly?

Serums are skincare products that are designed to deliver high concentrations of specific active ingredients to the skin, often, serums are clear, gel-based or liquid, and they tend to be less thick than a moisturizer.

They’re typically applied before moisturizers to help lock in moisture.

With a plethora available to us on the market, here’s one that is guaranteed to work.

The Generation A Vitamin C serum has hundreds of 5-star reviews on Amazon, and with all-natural ingredients, it’s perfect for all skin types. It includes aloe Vera, green tea and hyaluronic acid, which will give your skin some intense hydration, without clogging your pores. It helps with acne, scars, fine lines and much more, and is not tested on animals (which is perfect).

Best of all, it’s £13.95.

Available here: https://generationskincare.co.uk/products/generation-a-facial-serum

Hello! I am a Spanish and Management student. Currently obsessed with tik tok and politics. Have a lovely day :)
Peaches was the first ever Her Campus Community Correspondent at the University College London Chapter. She became involved in Her Campus as she is passionate about the empowerment of women as well as raising awareness of the inequalities and prejudices women face in their day to day lives.