This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC London chapter.

Waterstones Cafe

Located right on the corner of Gower Street and Torrington Place, the Waterstones cafe is a great place to grab pancakes and coffee with a friend for a great price. They serve pancakes with Nutella, lemon and sugar or plain, so you have various options to choose from.

Kalifornia Kitchen

Located on Percy Street, this vegan restaurant is only a short walk from UCL. The place’s aesthetic makes for the perfect Instagram story, and they serve an array of dishes from around the globe. 

Le Pain Quotidien

Tottenham Court Road has some great food options, but make sure to check this particular one out! This adorable restaurant is ideal for breakfast or brunch. They have a wide variety of bread, pastries, soups and drinks to choose from and, depending on what time you visit, at affordable prices. 

Fuwa Fuwa Cafe

If you love pancakes, you most definitely want to try out Japanese soufflé pancakes. This cute spot is located in the Brunswick, a short walk from the main UCL campus. It’s open from 11a.m. to 9 p.m., which means there’s plenty of time to grab a sweet snack. The presentation of these fluffy pancakes will not disappoint and neither will the taste!

Hello! I am a Spanish and Management student. Currently obsessed with tik tok and politics. Have a lovely day :)
Peaches was the first ever Her Campus Community Correspondent at the University College London Chapter. She became involved in Her Campus as she is passionate about the empowerment of women as well as raising awareness of the inequalities and prejudices women face in their day to day lives.