UCI Resources to Check Out on Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-uc-irvine-food-pantry-20170927-story.html

I know many incoming freshmen and even returning students are unaware of the resources that are available to them on campus, so here are some of the most important ones to know.

Counseling Center

Currently, there’s a mental health crisis on college campuses, so if you feel you need to seek help or are helping someone else seek help, check out the Counseling Center for resources.

Writing Center

College brings with it longer essays than most of us have ever written before, in styles we’re not used to writing in. If you need assistance with a writing assignment, no matter how trivial, the Writing Center can assist you in improving your writing.

Food Pantry

Yes, UCI students started a food pantry! Students can swipe to get the food they need, so if you find yourself short on money to buy food, the food pantry can help you out.

UCI Libraries

I know it can be difficult to find somewhere nice to study, so check out the UCI Libraries website for locations that are available to study in.

Good luck with the rest of the school year!