sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Stylecon 2016 Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

This past weekend Stylecon hosted their annual event, featuring amazing brands, influencers, and a showcase of the latest style. Hundreds of young fashionistas showed up at this event on Saturday, Nov. 5, to celebrate their love for all things fashion. The event was hosted at the Hangar in Costa Mesa and had tons of  booths set up with different food, beauty, and fashion companies alike. There were tons of social media contests and giveaways throughout the entire event for Stylegirls to win free stuff. Here are a few highlights just in case you missed out on this event.

The event began with every guest receiving a StyleTote filled to the brim with lifestyle and beauty products. The style tote included healthy snacks, a free pair of sunglasses, makeup, a facemask, and discounts to tons of local beauty services.

There were also booths full of delicious, healthy snacks, such as Skinny Pop popcorn, Arctic Zero ice cream, Dang Coconut Crisps, Honest Tea, Justin’s Chocolate, Suja Cold Pressed Drinks, H2O Rose water, Vita Coco coconut water, and Kind Health Bar.

If you like being pampered than you most definitely missed out! Stylecon offered complimentary hair styling, full face makeup, eyebrow threading, and nail manicure services that transformed girls from plain to fabulous.

There was also vendors there who were giving away amazing products and samples. Some of our favorites were the Teadora facemask and Stirrings Cocktail Mix.

TopShop also showcased their latest styles by hosting a full size store. Stylecon fashionistas had the option of purchasing clothing items and accessories directly at the event. There was also a huge selection of makeup to buy at a discounted rate from several brands.

Instagrammers and Youtubers shared their tips and tricks on how to grow your social media presence and start to brand yourself as a beauty guru, a fashion trend setter, and how to become a style influencer. Among these were some of our favorites, Lexie Lombard and Lindsey Rem, who we got to speak with personally.

If you missed out on this event take a look at their the style con website to learn more about this fabulous event by visiting www.Stylecon.com.

Traveling, fashion, adventure!
Crystel Maalouf

UC Irvine '18

.