This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Looking for some inspiration in regards to your plans after graduation? Take Sonsern Lin, a UCI Alumni, as an example.  As a recent graduate of the University of California, Irvine, Sonsern was able to handle more than just school.  As Sonsern was finishing up his last year as an undergraduate in the Paul Merage School of Business, and School of Social Sciences, he did a little more than finishing his bachelor’s degree. Sonsern founded P1124.  Yes, you are reading correctly while juggling a hectic schedule Sonsern, which some of you may also know as Sunshine, was also well underway with his clothing line P1124.Some of you may be thinking how this is even possible, but P1124 is an example that with hard work and dedication anything is possible.  Now you may be asking yourself what exactly is P1124?  P1124 is an apparel line branded around the act of generosity.  As Sonsern likes to think of it, “this brand is all about giving back, and thinking of others before thinking of yourself.”Sonsern took the time to explain to Her Campus UCI, P1124’s most recent generous campaign, and they like to call it, “The Sweatshirt Off My Back.” Since P1124’s apparel was created to be shared, the company found a creative way to make this happen.  When you buy an item from the collection, P1124 suggests you find someone who needs it more than you. Once you have done this P1124 will give you a new item for free as long as you share your story!A frequent question that is asked, is who do I give my sweatshirt to, and the members of P1124 leave that completely up to you.  “As the giver you can reach out to anyone, from someone living in the streets, someone struggling economically, or simply a friend who admired the sweatshirt you’re sporting,” Sonsern explained.  P1124 is literal when they say they want you to give the sweatshirt off your back.  When you feel like the time is right, go ahead and give your sweatshirt away, and create a story. Make sure that person knows the meaning behind your gift, and suggest that they too keep the cycle going.

Sonsern graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics and Business Administration, and put his education and experience to use.  For those of you questioning what you want to do after you graduate, take this as an example, and follow your dreams.  Sonsern created his clothing line, but made it different than most.  He wanted to have the opportunity to encourage others to live a life of generosity, and he accomplished this with P1124.  Sonsern has not only helped those in his community with P1124, but he continues collaborating with club organizations on campus to spread the word of generosity.

This is just the beginning for Sonsern, and the future of P1124! For more information on the company, and its future campaigns go to p1124 to learn more.  From one Anteater to another, follow your intuition to achieve your goals, because anything is possible.

Link to their website: http://p1124.com

Photo Source:https://www.facebook.com/P1124?fref=ts