Keith Boyak ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Year:2nd
Major:Transitioning into Electrical Engineering
Hometown:Corona, CA
Relationship Status: Sorry ladies, I’m taken.

Astrological sign: Aquarius or year of the monkey

Past Job:Children’s Basketball Camp Coach

Hobbies: I enjoy playing basketball in my free time and I like to spend a lot of time in the Student Center.

School involvement: I am a member of the Greek Life community in the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity and hold an executive position in the chapter.

After college:  After college I would like to settle down, get married, and have a two kids, preferably two boys.

Dream Job:  I guess I have no real specific company I would like to work for, but in general I would just like to have a job that pays well somewhere in the engineering field.

Celebrity crush: Jessica Alba hands down…

Favorite part about UCI:I love the fact that the campus isn’t too big or too small. I also like the fact that everyone tends to migrate through the student center so it’s an easy place to find people.

Most interesting class/professor you’ve had at UCI: Probably the most interesting class I’ve ever taken was introductory Psychology because it was interesting to learn about the human brain and how people process information differently.

Most attractive girl trend: It’s either between just their eyes in general or their willingness to carry on a conversation.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have already been to Korea and China, but I would really like to just go on a cruise to the Bahamas or somewhere in Mexico.

Random Fact about Yourself: the only bones that I have broken in my body are all in my left hand.

Favorite Spot on Campus: Student center!

Favorite dessert:my favorites are Drumsticks, pizookies, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, cream cheese pie, chocolate silk pie from Marie marie callenders

Do you have any superstitions or rituals?: I sure do! I have certain basketball rituals. Say I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before a game and we won, then the next game I would eat the exact same thing at the exact same time beforehand.

Rebecca grew up in Hercules California (Norcal), but now lives in Orange County (Socal). She is a senior psychology and social behavior major and management minor at the University of California, Irvine. Rebecca is currently the Co-president/Correspondent at UC Irvine Her Campus Branch and served as the branch's  Social Media Director during the 2010-2011 school year. She traveled around the globe this summer to Paris, Munich, Zurich, Milan, Rome, Venice, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Honolulu after studying abroad in London. It was an AMAZING experience. At UC Irvine she is also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta.