Holiday Drinks to Enjoy this Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

1. Apple Cider

What better way to enjoy apple cider than sitting with family and friends? The crisp taste of apples will warm your stomach.

2. Eggnog

Eggnog can be enjoyed best on Christmas Eve, or really any day in December. My family spends Christmas Eve sipping on eggnog, and enjoying the celebrations.

3. Hot Chocolate

Although hot chocolate can be enjoyed all year around, there is something special about drinking it during the holiday season. Whether it’s at a coffee shop or at home by the fireplace, hot chocolate is the go-to drink of the season. Just sprinkle some peppermint to make it extra special.

4. Sangria

If you’re 21 and older, a tasty drink to have at holiday parties is sangria. Sangria is essentially wine mixed in with fruit and spices.

5. Peppermint Chocolate Shake

If you are craving a cold drink this season, a peppermint chocolate shake is the drink for you. A drink and a dessert all in one. The chocolate mixed with peppermint makes it extra tasty.

Crystel Maalouf

UC Irvine '18

.
Christine Chen

UC Irvine '19

Christine is one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at UC Irvine. In her free time, she enjoys reading books, listening to business tech podcasts, running, and making people smile! :)