The Full Effect of UCI: Five Stories Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

If it weren’t for my office hours for my French class last year, I would have never noticed what a beautiful view of the campus we have from the fifth floor of Murray Krieger Hall. From all four sides of the building, you get amazing views of Aldrich Park, Humanities Hall, Humanities Gateway, HIB, the Student Center, and the city buildings overlooking in the distance. It’s crazy how much you can see from just the fifth floor. So if you’re ever feeling a bit overwhelmed with…life, per say, going up to the top of Murray Krieger Hall wouldn’t hurt for some peace and quiet, and appreciation of the beauty of Irvine.

Resham is a senior at the University of California, Irvine, with a major in International Studies and a minor in Cognitive Psychology. She is currently a proud member and Editor of Kappa Alpha Theta as well as Assistant Communications Officer of Panhellenic Association. Resham was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and now enjoys living in luxurious Orange County, CA while she goes to school. She loves to travel, go to the beach on sunny California days, and search for the best restaurants in town.