This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

The upcoming film “Instant Family”, featuring Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne, is about a family who goes from zero to three kids overnight. Literally. Watching their crazy adventures as they struggle to figure out how to parent is a true comedy and it reminded me so much of some other family dynamics I’ve seen in pop culture. Because even if they have rocky moments, at the end of the day, it’s all love and warmth in the household. Although there are endless TV/film families that make me feel the feels, here are some of my absolute favorites.

1. The Wakandan Panther Clan Royal Family, “Black Panther”

Although this family definitely has a dark past (y’know, the whole secret-serial-killer-cousin and all that jazz), watching the joke-filled, loving exchanges between T’Challa and his sister Shuri always make me laugh. The way the family teases each other and is able to find the light in each other despite their awful circumstances is a huge reminder that family will always have your back and be there to cheer you up.

2. The Russos, “Wizards of Waverly Place”

Nothing makes me quite as nostalgic as curling up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket and binge-watching this childhood favorite. With Alex’s snarkiness, Justin’s sweet dorkiness and Max’s flat out weirdness, there is never a dull moment with the Russos.

3. The Dunphies, Pritchetts, and Tucker-Pritchetts, “Modern Family”

“The more the merrier” is definitely this show’s anthem, with one large extended family made up of three smaller families. From the shenanigans of the Dunphy kids to Cam and Mitchell’s amusing, unpredictable conflicts, there’s always something going on between the three suburban LA households. My favorite parts of the show are whenever all three families get together and we get to see the family’s crazy dynamics at their strongest.

4. The Kardashians and Jenners, “Keeping up with the Kardashians”

Here’s to everybody’s favorite beauty icons, the Kardashian and Jenner sisters. Although their families have grown and fluctuated so much, especially in recent years, the one thing that has never changed is their overwhelming love for each other. Despite the definite presence of catty drama among the sisters, they never fail to show unconditional support for each others’ projects.

5. The Warrens, “The Conjuring”

This is one truly unconventional family. The Warrens, based on the real life demonologists who really did investigate demonic possessions around the world, have been through unthinkably horrifying circumstances. Although one may expect the pain and suffering they have experienced to tear them apart, all it did was make their bond even stronger.

Be sure to check out Instant Family, coming to theaters November 16!

Shruthi Tuplur

UC Irvine '21

third year at uci double majoring in pre-law and psychology. probably about half an espresso shot away from cardiac arrest but hey aren't we all!!
Elizabeth is a second-year English major at University of California, Irvine. This is her second year as a writer for Her Campus UCI, but her first year as Co-Campus Coordinator. In her free time she loves to write short stories and read fantasy novels.