This Valentine’s Day, we’re reminded of loves lost, gained, cherished, and forgotten. You might want some music to celebrate a relationship on February fourteenth or you might want to sing along to anything but love songs. Whether you’re dating, single, in love, or heartbroken, this playlist has you covered!
For Love Birds:
When creating this playlist, I thought of the excitement surrounding a crush. There are so many possibilities that are both scary and amazing. Most of all, you feel so many different emotions when you have a crush– some of which can’t be better expressed than through song.
1. Cosmic Love- Florence and the Machine
2. Anything We Want- Fiona Apple
3. T Shirt- Birdy
4. We Don’t Have to Take Our Clothes Off- Ella Eyre
5. Our Love Will Always Remain- The Aquadolls
6. Boyfriend- Best Coast
7. Hold Your Hand- The Beatles
8. I Want You To- Weezer
9. That One Song- GNash ft. Goody Grace
10. Crazy in Love- Beyonce ft. Jay Z
For Valentine Anarchists:
While crushes can be fun, they can also be devastating, annoying, or seemingly pointless. If you aren’t feeling particularly romantic this month or if you just don’t buy into the Valentine’s hype– this playlist is practically made for you.
11. Boy Problems- Carly Rae Jepsen
12. What Kind of Man- Florence and the Machine
13. Smile- Lily Allen
14. Foundations- Kate Nash
15. No Scrubs- TLC
16. Don’t Mean Jack- The Aquadolls
17. Bad Girls- M.I.A.
18. Mariella- Kate Nash
19. Alphabet Boy– Melanie Martinez
20. Cherry Bomb- The Runaways
Whether you love Valentine’s Day or hate it, I hope these playlists makes your holiday a little bit better! I know that crushes can be the best or the worst so I think these playlists come from a place of love and personal experience. Happy listening! <3