This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Year: Second

Major: Drama & Art History Double

Involvement on campus: Alpha Phi Sorority

Hometown: Lake Villa, Illinois

Relationship Status: Single

Nationality: German, Irish, English, & French

Favorite TV Shows: Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, The Office, Pretty Little Liars

Favorite Movies: I like historical-type movies, but fake history, like Pirates of the Caribbean, The Titanic, and The Notebook.

Favorite Books: Anna Karenina, Pride and Prejudice, Les Miserables

Favorite Food: Pizza and pasta

Hobbies: I like to sew, read, dance, act, and go to art museums.

Music: I kind of like whatever is popular, as bad as that sounds.  But I also like Ingrid Michaelson and Christina Perri.

Dream Career: Actress or an art history professor.

Favorite place to travel: Right now I want to go to Italy because I’m taking Italian, but pretty much anywhere in Europe.

What made you come to UC Irvine?

“I really love California and I’m from Chicago so it was really cool to go somewhere that was beautiful and had great weather, and then it was good to be close to LA because of my major.  A lot of it was location.”

What do you look for in a guy?

“I like someone who’s funny, who’s easy to talk to, who’s trustworthy, and is really fun to be around and lifts you up instead of brings you down.”

Coffee or tea person?

“Coffee, definitely. Especially frappucinos and McDonald’s iced coffees.”

Celebrity Crush: Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg

Favorite place on campus?

“The sorority house that I live in, just because all my friends are there and it’s insane and crazy but a lot of fun.  It’s a good place to be around and a comfortable place to come home to and relax in.”