Girl Reading A Book In Bed
Girl Reading A Book In Bed
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
Style

The Best Online Stores to Find Affordable Loungewear Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

A stay-at-home order means you probably don’t leave the house often, if ever. You work, eat, sleep, and repeat from the comfort of your home. I don’t know about you, but I have been rocking the loungewear look for about a month now. You won’t catch me wearing jeans in quarantine. I cycle through my large collection of t-shirts and my favorite pajama pants. I have recently looked into expanding my loungewear collection because who knows how long this stay-at-home order will last. But as a college student currently not working, loungewear can be quite expensive. So I found four stores that will keep you looking good and feeling comfortable while keeping your bank account happy.

The Lalacozy Bed Floral Blanket
Her Campus Media

Aerie

Aerie is my favorite brand for all things comfortable. Leggings, sweats and matching sets, oh my…you can find anything you need to stay happy at home. Plus, they are always having huge sales. In fact, you could get 40-60% off the Aerie Collection right now!

H&M

H&M has become a recent favorite of mine. They have cute clothes at such an affordable price and their loungewear is no exception. After all, their slogan is “fashion and quality at the best price” for a reason. 

Old Navy

Now I know what you might be thinking–“I haven’t shopped here since I was a preteen”–but don’t count Old Navy out. My mom always gets our Christmas pajamas from this store and they are so soft. They have over 500 items that you can find under the tab “Cozy at Home.” So, go get some Old Navy. They are having an up to 50% off everything sale right now!

Target

It would not be an affordable loungewear list without Target. Target has been killing the clothing game recently. Of course, that includes loungewear. You can find cute, cozy loungewear (from sweats to sweatshirts) at your one stop shop.  

Go feed that online shopping addiction and get some new loungewear!

Taylor is a fourth year Psychological Sciences and Criminology double major. As a born and raised Northern Californian, she is passionate about the outdoors with hiking and camping being some of her favorite activities. When she is not doing that, she can also be found exploring record shops, watching Netflix, or trying to relive her soccer glory days.