Wellness > Sex + Relationships

13 Rare Halloween Pick-Up Lines Guaranteed to get you a Boo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Halloween is officially the second worst holiday for us single people. How am I supposed to pull off a couples costume… alone? If you’re like me, and looking for someone to be the salt to your pepper shaker this spooky season, look no further. Without further ado, here are 13 Halloween pick-up lines guaranteed to get you a boo.  

1. Wow have you been working out in a haunted gym? Because you got booty ghouls!

Source: giphy

2. Are you dead inside? Outside? Me too. Be my zombae <3

Source: gfycat

3. Hey are you a vampire, because I wanna show you some draculove.

Source: giphy

4. I’d let you jack-my-lantern any day baby ;) (As long as you give it back before sundown because I am deeply afraid of the dark)

Source: giphy

5. Do you want my Halloweenie?

Source: giphy

6. Hey are you orange and round and fertile in the fall? Because I think we’d make great pumpkin together.

Source: giphy  

7. Hey are you a zombie? Because my heart has risen from the dead for you. 

Source: giphy  

8. Why should I go trick or treating for candy when I already gotchu as a snack?

Source: giphy

9. Howl are you doing tonight baby? I’m ready to wolf you down like the meal you are.

Source: giphy

10. Are you a witch? Because you’re brewing up some feelings in my cauldron ;)

Source: giphy

11. Do you have 8 legs and feelings for me? Because spidernt think I can take the romantic tension any longer.

Source: giphy  

12. Arrrr you gonna be my pirate bae? Because I don’t sea the point of living without you. In fact, I don’t see at all. Both of my eyes were stabbed by my ex’s hook. Not sure how I survived the incident but here I am, learning how to love again.

Source: tenor  

13. Are you a wizard? Because I wand you. 

Source: giphy

You now officially have 13 pick-up lines to use on the cutie you’ve had your eye on this fall. Go get your boo!  

...