Top Spring Break Bikinis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Spring Break is slowly approaching which means picking your next bikini is your ultimate assignment. Lucky for you, we have the perfect place to get the trendiest bikinis that will leave more than one speechless. Orchid Boutique is the mecca of designer swimwear and lucky for us they are offering all UC Berkeley students an awesome discount to purchase their swimsuit of choice. Take a look at our top 10 bikini picks for Spring Break:

1. Agua BenditaBendito Tucan Bikini

2. Vitamin A – Brena Navy Monokini

3. Beach Bunny – Endless Summer Bikini

4. Acacia Swimwear – Shave Ice Panama Bikini

5. Seafolly – Miami Halter Bikini

6. Vitamin A – Neutra Black Bikini

7. Agua Bendita – Bendito Maleza Monokini

8. Vitamin A – Neutra Daiquiri Bikini

9. PilyQ – Neo Reversible Crop Top Bikini

10. Vitamin A – Opposites Attract Rashguard

These are just 10 of our favorite bikinis that can be found at the Orchid Boutique. There are many more where these came from and with this awesome coupon code: UCBerkeleyBreak (valid from 3/3-3/20) you can be on your way to your most stylish Spring Break ever!

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.