This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Winter break has come to an end and school has begun. But even during the holiday season, drama in the celebrity world didn’t take a rest. Arguably some of the biggest news this winter has been the rumored divorce between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Whether or not the news is true, let’s take a walk down memory lane and listen to some of the best songs Kanye has written about Kim:

Listening to boombox
Photo by Eric Nopanen from Upsplash

#1: “Bound 2”

#2: “Wouldn’t Leave”

#3: “Violent Crimes”

#4: “Saint Pablo”

#5: “Cold”

While their love story might have ended, these songs are a lasting reminder of one of the most iconic couples of the decade. As Kanye West said, they were “bound to fall in love.”

Dixie Valle

UC Berkeley '22

Dixie is a senior at UC Berkeley studying Political Science. She is also minoring in public policy and education. On her free time, she loves watching reality tv and listening to music.
Samhita Sen

UC Berkeley '21

Samhita (she/her pronouns) graduated in December 2021 from UC Berkeley with a double major in Communication/Media Studies and Sociology. At any given moment, she may be frantically writing an essay, carelessly procrastinating by watching Claire Saffitz on YouTube or spending time with people she loves.