Kristen Bryant-Girl Eating Ice Cream Happy 3
Kristen Bryant / Her Campus
Life > Experiences

BEST YOGURT PARK FLAVORS OF SPRING 2022

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Located on Durant Avenue, Yogurt Park has been a staple dessert for UC Berkeley students since 1977. Even my mom, who graduated from Cal in ‘93, and I have bonded over our shared love for Yogurt Park, especially as a late-night treat. This semester, the frozen yogurt flavors have not disappointed, and finding the perfect pairs of flavors and toppings has become one of my favorite hobbies.

Here are my top 3 Yogurt Park flavor combos of the semester:

1. MAINE BLUEBERRY FRO-YO WITH CHEESECAKE CHUNKS 

Out of all the flavors I’ve tried, Maine blueberry might just be my number one. This flavor has the perfect level of sweetness with a fresh, fruity taste that pairs perfectly with cheesecake chunks as a topping. If you’re a lover of any kind of fruit cheesecake, this is the combo for you.  

2. THIN MINT COOKIE AND GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE FRO-YO

Turning Thin Mints, the unchallenged winner of the title of ‘Best Girl Scout Cookie,’ into a fro-yo flavor is not a small feat, but Yogurt Park really hit the mark with this one. And, of course, what pairs better with mint and chocolate than more chocolate?

3. ORANGE CREAMSICLE AND VANILLA FRO-YO

This flavor combo is a true classic. The pairing of the orange creamsicle and vanilla brought me back to eating actual Creamsicle bars on hot summer days as a kid. Besides the nostalgia, I don’t think you can ever go wrong with a fruit and vanilla combo. 

The real secret to discovering the best fro-yo combos is carefully monitoring the Yogurt Park Instagram, where they post the available flavors every day. And don’t be afraid to try new things! Sometimes even the most unexpected things become well-loved favorites. 

Sophia Stockton

UC Berkeley '24

Sophia is a junior at UC Berkeley, where she is currently studying sociology and psychology. Originally from San Diego, Sophia spends most of her free time at the beach, listening to music, cooking, or taking photos.