This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Living in the city has many perks. There are places to explore, food to eat, and so many sights to see. 

However, city pollution and toxins can have consequences on your skin. Here are some skincare products to help remove the city toxins from your skin to leave you with a glowy complexion: 

THE MURAD’S CITY SKIN OVERNIGHT DETOX MOISTURIZER

The Murad’s City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer is a great overnight moisturizer with the perfect ingredient list to detoxify your skin as you sleep to help you feel refreshed the next morning. The moisturizer does have a high price point but with a subscription to BoxyCharm, you’ll find discounts ranging from 25%-75% that make the product extremely affordable.

TEAMIE DETOX MASK

The next item on my list is the Teami Detox Mask, Green Tea Blend. This mask is popular among Instagram influencers and always has discount codes available. This mask contains detoxifying ingredients such as matcha that help take out the city toxins from your skin.

TULA’S SKINCARE MASK

The last item on my list is Tula’s skincare mask, which exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling smoother and cleaner. This mask is the perfect addition to your skincare routine despite its higher price point since it will last you a long time.

Chantal Chew

UC Berkeley '24

Hi everyone! I am a second year at UC Berkeley studying Public Health. On my free time I enjoy binge watching new shows on Netflix, FaceTiming family, and hanging out with friends.