Shows To Binge-Watch Over Spring Break

To me, the best part about Spring Break (besides partying with friends and not having school) is being able to relax and binge watch your favorite shows. Here’s a list of some of the most popular shows right now to watch over your Spring Break!

1. Jersey Shore: it’s funny and entertaining when watching the fights and partying, so you’ll never get bored. Plus, the Jersey Shore Family Reunion is coming back to MTV on April 5th. Spring Break is the perfect opportunity to refresh your memory on the “guido” and “guidette” madness before the reunion comes!

2. Riverdale: all the drama is so addicting I can’t ever get enough. Catch up on the River Vixen and Serpent excitement as season 2 is easily accessible on The CW for you to binge watch all Spring Break!

3. This Is Us: this show is perfect for all your moods. Whether you want to laugh or cry This Is Us is the best show about family, struggles, heartache and love. Watch it on NBC ASAP!

4. Binge watching these three shows now, will prepare you for season 2 of 13 Reasons Why and season 3 of Stranger Things coming soon!

Arianna Ruiz

UC Berkeley '19

I am a graduating senior at UC Berkeley majoring in Media Studies. I'm passionate about journalism, and interested in both print and broadcast. I enjoy music festivals, Disneyland and binge watching my favorite movies/Netflix shows.