Our Stunning Sisters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

To the new girls going through recruitment this upcoming fall, here is a compilation of all panhellenic sororities and what each sisterhood is up to this summer (via Instagram)! Keep an open mind and I promise you will find a great group of girls to call home. In alphabetical order, we have:

1. Alpha Chi Omega

Instagram: axo_berkeley

Pi Chapter at UC Berkeley Go Bears, Go Greek, Go AXO! 

Sisterhood meetup in Spain

“Paris? It was Louvre at first sight!” 

2. Alpha Delta Pi 

Instgram: caladpi

Psi Chapter of ΑDPi at UC Berkeley caladpi.tumblr.com, adpiucb.com, #caladpi REGISTER FOR RECRUITMENT! We can’t wait to meet ya! enroll.icsrecruiter.com/pan/UNCALB

Adventures in Santorini

“Sisters who travel together, stay together ” @Florence, Italy

3. Alpha Phi 

Instagram: calalphaphi

California Lambda Chapter, Twitter/tumblr/vsco: calalphaphi 

Facebook: UC Berkeley Alpha Phi vsco.co/calalphaphi/journal/go-bears-go-greek

Hiking in dope places

“Perks of a summer birthday: cruising on the SF bay with your sisters to celebrate!! ”

4. Chi Omega 

Instagram: calchiomega

#calchiomega  vsco.com/calchio

Traveling the Italian coast

“Summer doesn’t succ(ulent) when you’re with ya PHC sisters!!!!! ”

5. Delta Delta Delta 

Instagram: caltridelta

Pi Chapter | #caltridelta, calphc.com/fallformalrecruitment2017

Greek-loving in Greece

“grab a surfboard and a sister and you’re good to go”

6. Delta Gamma

Instagram: caldeltagamma

Gamma Chapter, Don’t forget to sign up for Fall Formal Recruitment www.calphc.com/fallformalrecruitment2017

Barcelona!!!

“Fancy meeting you here” @London

7.  Delta Sigma  

Instagram: caldeltasigma

Progressive, ambitious, empowering. #sigmastrong www.caldeltasigma.com

Weekends of summer loving and bonding

“This is our ohana”

8. Gamma Phi Beta

Instagram: calgammaphi

Eta Chapter University of California, Berkeley calgammaphi.tumblr.com www.calgammaphi.org 

Cruising in Cabo

“Until forever comes you’ll find us chasing the sun with our sisters!”

9. Kappa Alpha Theta

Instagram: ucbtheta

go bears x  think theta     ucbtheta.tumblr.com

Shoutout in Italy!

“Thanking our twin stars to have found so many best friends #NationalBestFriendDay”

10. Kappa Kappa Gamma

Instagram: calkappa

Pi Deuteron Chapter, calkappa.tumblr.com

A weekend getaway to Amsterdam!

“Sisters switchin’ coasts for the summer ”

11. Sigma Kappa

Instagram: calsigmakappa

Lambda Chapter, Est. 1910 One Heart. One Way.

Loving the London School of Economics

“Every day is a best friend day when you’re a Sigma K”

12. Pi Beta Phi

Instagram: calpiphi

California Beta Chapter at the University of California, Berkeley  www.pibetaphi.org/pibetaphi/berkeley

Summer in Belize!

“Sunday Funday, sistas meeting up in Newport! ”

13. Zeta Tau Alpha 

The Upsilon Chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha at UC Berkeley, berkeley.zetataualpha.org

Instagram: ztacal

Missing the sisterhood! 

“Some people are worth melting for! Happy National Best Friend Day!”

Follow these accounts and get pumped for recruitment! Sisterhood stands strong <3 

Melody A. Chang

UC Berkeley '19

As a senior undergraduate, I seek out all opportunities that expand my horizons, with the aim of developing professionally and deepening my vision of how I can positively impact the world around me. While most of my career aims revolve around healthcare and medicine, I enjoy producing content that is informative, engaging, and motivating.  In the past few years, I have immersed myself in the health field through working at a private surgical clinic, refining my skills as a research assistant in both wet-lab and clinical settings, shadowing surgeons in a hospital abroad, serving different communities with health-oriented nonprofits, and currently, exploring the pharmaceutical industry through an internship in clinical operations.  Career goals aside, I place my whole mind and soul in everything that I pursue whether that be interacting with patients in hospice, consistently improving in fitness PR’s, tutoring children in piano, or engaging my creativity through the arts. Given all the individuals that I have yet to learn from and all the opportunities that I have yet to encounter in this journey, I recognize that I have much room and capacity for growth. Her Campus is a platform that challenges me to consistently engage with my community and to simultaneously cultivate self-expression.