The Orchid Boutique- The Spring Break Lifesaver

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

If you’re celebrating spring break the way you should, whether that’s flying Cabo or Hawaii or driving down to So-cal, you need cute swimsuits, fast. After all those midterms, it’s time to treat yourself and The Orchid Boutique is the perfect way to go. This is a high-fashion designer brand with more than 250 styles of swimwear and has provided amazing swimsuits to clients such as Kourtney Kardashian, Cameron Diaz, and more Hollywood celebrities. 

Here are my personal favorites from their one piece collection:

PILYQ Claire One Piece

I can guarantee you won’t find another monokini with such an beautiful print.

Agua Bendita Bendito GooseBerries One Piece 

I am absolutely in love. What else can I say? Not only would this suit be perfect for the beach, throw on a bodycon black skirt or a washed-out denim shorts and you’ve got two more adorable looks.

Last but not least, the Orchid Label Dani Lanikai Monokini is another printed suit with the designs of the season! Both sexy and sleek, this coral suit will be the perfect for any beachy vacations.

Amazing two pieces that everyone will be asking you about:

For a printed look, try the Onda de Mar Turquish High Waisted Bottom and the matching Onda de Mar Turquish Triangle Top

If you dig the solid styles but still want an eye-catching vibe, the Onda De Mar Every Day Strappy Top is absolutely the one.

Because it’s a black top, it’s pairable with a variety of bottoms! 

The selling point for me is that the Orchid Boutique always has Fashion Advisors that are willing to give you customized advice for the ideal swimsuit based on your size, body shape, and preferences. Check out Orchid Boutique’s blog for more travel/vacation inspiration for and stylistic guides for swimwear.  Here is a promo-code for 15% off any item “Berkeley15” for a short time only. Shop away! 

Facebook – facebook.com/TheOrchidBoutique

Twitter – @orchidboutique

Instagram – @orchidbtq

Melody A. Chang

UC Berkeley '19

As a senior undergraduate, I seek out all opportunities that expand my horizons, with the aim of developing professionally and deepening my vision of how I can positively impact the world around me. While most of my career aims revolve around healthcare and medicine, I enjoy producing content that is informative, engaging, and motivating.  In the past few years, I have immersed myself in the health field through working at a private surgical clinic, refining my skills as a research assistant in both wet-lab and clinical settings, shadowing surgeons in a hospital abroad, serving different communities with health-oriented nonprofits, and currently, exploring the pharmaceutical industry through an internship in clinical operations.  Career goals aside, I place my whole mind and soul in everything that I pursue whether that be interacting with patients in hospice, consistently improving in fitness PR’s, tutoring children in piano, or engaging my creativity through the arts. Given all the individuals that I have yet to learn from and all the opportunities that I have yet to encounter in this journey, I recognize that I have much room and capacity for growth. Her Campus is a platform that challenges me to consistently engage with my community and to simultaneously cultivate self-expression.