Anna Schultz-Girl Looking Through Closet
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
Style > Fashion

NOTHING TO WEAR? FASHION INSPO TO LOOK CUTE EVERYDAY

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

“I have nothing to wear,” said every girl ever. At least that’s what I find myself saying every morning before class. When I’m looking for something cute, comfortable, and versatile, it can be hard to find an outfit that lives up to all of my demands, but these TikTok fashion accounts make the daily struggle of deciding what to wear a little bit easier. While I may not have the exact pieces these influencers flaunt in their videos, I certainly draw inspiration from their senses of style and piece together items from my own closet. 

1. @ivy_nicolee

If you like to center your outfits around a specific season, event, or trend, this creator has what you’re looking for. Her videos are so addicting; it’s easy to spend hours scrolling through her account! I personally love when she starts with one article of clothing and builds multiple different outfits around it.  

1. @itsyuyann 

This is the account I turn to when I want to watch a typical OOTD video. I love this creator’s outfits because they favor more neutral tones and can be worn in any season. Her outfits loosely follow a capsule wardrobe, where outfits revolve around dressing up basic pieces. 

1. @kyra_aaliyah 

Kyra never disappoints with her fashion content. Between lifestyle content and hair care videos, her account is my go-to source of inspiration when I don’t know what to wear. She has a skill for finding the cutest pieces on Amazon and putting together the most flattering workout outfits. 

1. @jbwells2

It can be hard to find the right pieces for your wardrobe at your local thrift store, but this creator makes it look effortless. She has the most stunning collection of thrifted, vintage pieces. Check out her Depop if you want to purchase any of her thrift finds! 

1. @elpianalyra

To say I’m obsessed with this creator’s style would be an understatement. Her outfits are always chic, elegant, and elevated. Plus, her attention to detail and accessories take each of her outfits to the next level. 

Thalia Colarian

UC Berkeley '24

Thalia is a sophomore at UC Berkeley majoring in English and minoring in Armenian Studies. When she’s not reading or writing, you can catch her binging the newest series on Netflix, blasting Taylor Swift’s entire discography on repeat, or on a battery-draining phone call with her sister. Thalia is passionate about writing in whatever form possible; her favorite things to write include poetry, short fiction, and personal essays. Her Campus allows Thalia the creative freedom to explore her interests on paper and grow as a writer.