This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Kim Kardashian West announced this Tuesday via an Instagram post that Keeping up with the Kardashians is coming to an end. After 18 seasons, the family we all know will stop sharing their lives with us via a reality TV show. As someone who grew up watching KUWTK and completely obsessing over the Kardashians, here are some of the most iconic moments captured on camera:

#1: Khloe Kardashian almost going to jail while Kim took selfies. Need I say more? So many wonderful memes came from this moment. 

#2: All of America seeing Kim’s crying face when talking about her divorce with her now ex-husband Kris Humphries. Not going to lie, it feels good to know that Kim Kardashian can look ugly while crying.

Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
#3: Kylie asking, “Is that a chicken?” when her mom was holding a pig. Because, same?

#4: Kendall telling Kylie, “I think you should experience it. You always say you want to experience things, but I don’t think you actually want to experience things because you would experience it if you really wanted to experience it.” The lesson I took is to experience things because philosopher Kendall Jenner said so. 

Original Illustration by Megan Charles for Her Campus Media
#5: Kim saying Kourtney is the “least exciting to look at.” This exact moment had the whole internet buzzing. 

#6: Kim and Kourt’s fight. This moment really showed us that no matter the fame, the sibling rivalry is still there, and we can all relate to that.

The Kardashians have let us into some of their most intimate moments, but now they’ve called it quits. Even though the show has ended, the memories they’ve shared with us will always remain. For those of us who still need our Kardashian fix, the family continues to share their lives on social media.

Dixie Valle

UC Berkeley '22

Dixie is a senior at UC Berkeley studying Political Science. She is also minoring in public policy and education. On her free time, she loves watching reality tv and listening to music.
Samhita Sen

UC Berkeley '21

Samhita (she/her pronouns) graduated in December 2021 from UC Berkeley with a double major in Communication/Media Studies and Sociology. At any given moment, she may be frantically writing an essay, carelessly procrastinating by watching Claire Saffitz on YouTube or spending time with people she loves.