Hairstyles for short, medium, and long hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Short: 

• Messy curling (tip: always curl away from the face!)

Medium:

• Braided from the side of where the hair is parted, around the back to the side (a side braid)

• Lace braid from the front and pinned in the back

Long:

• Dutch braid

• Mermaid braid

• Braid and let it sit overnight

All picture and hairstyle credits go to Sandra Herchen. Follow @sandraherchenbraids for more inspiration!

Aurora

UC Berkeley

Student | Feminist | Idealist "To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated, or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." -Arundhati Roy
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.