In the upcoming film, Nobody’s Fool, which is about two sisters who are reunited after one gets released from prison, Tiffany Haddish and Tika Sumpter are on a mission to find the man who has been catfishing one of them. But along the way, the two sisters have to learn how to deal with one another after being apart for so long, without getting in the way of their careers or different lifestyles. By the end of the movie we see the sisters’ relationship grow into a #goalworthy one where they have each other’s backs no matter what, reminding me of the famous sister duos we all know and love.
1. Kardashian/Jenner Sisters: Everyone knows the Kardashian/Jenners. Although some of them have a big age gap between them, it’s never stopped the sisters from being so close. The sisters have always openly discussed their love for one another in interviews, on their reality TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and on their social media pages. These sisters have each others backs no matter what. #goals
2. Gigi & Bella Hadid: The most iconic modeling sisters. Traveling the world and performing together, the Hadid sisters are nothing short of goals. Both taking after their modeling mother, Gigi and Bella are two of the highest paid models in the fashion industry.
3. Venus & Serena Williams: The greatest sports playing sister duo ever. Venus and Serena both get to play the sport they love, but with their sibling. Although these sisters are constantly put against each other, the competition doesn’t get in the way of their love for one another. Venus and Serena are always congratulating and commenting on how proud they are of the other.
4. Beyonce & Solange: The ultimate singing sisters Beyonce and Solange, who are only 5 years apart, have shown us multiple times over the years what it means to be sisters. They have each others backs when it comes to family issues or relationship issues, like the famous elevator footage of Solange beating up Jay-Z. And although some may argue that Beyonce has more fame than Solange, that has never got in the way of their relationship. No jealousy or anger here, just support and love for one another.
5. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen: Rising in fame since they were just babies, the Olsen sisters have stuck by each other’s side ever since. Both moving from the acting world to the fashion world, the sisters both admit to doing everything together since coming out of the womb. Two twin sisters using their “twinness” to build an empire together is the definition of goals.
Now go see Nobody’s Fool in theatres Friday, November 2nd, to see a new iconic sister duo in action!