George Kaspe, ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: George Kaspe
Year: 2015
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Major: Media Studies

Her Campus: What do you look for in a girl?
George Kaspe: I like a girl who is funny and intelligent but at the same time can be a little dangerous.

HC: Who is your celeb crush?
GK: Definitely Blake Lively

HC: What are some of your hobbies, extracurricular, or jobs?
GK: I like to play soccer at Maxwell Field when I have time. I work part-time at Ikea.

HC: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
GK: I would love to go to Spain to see a soccer match between Barcelona and Real Madrid.

HC: What is your dream job?
GK: My dream job is to work for ESPN one day as a sports anchor.

HC: What is your favorite Movie?
GK: My favorite movie is The Dark Knight Rises, it was one of the best Batman films ever.

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.
Elizabeth is a senior majoring in American Studies with a concentration in consumer behavior at the University of California, Berkeley. You'll find her at the pool swimming with the Cal club water polo team or running through campus training for the next half marathon. In addition to an active lifestyle, Elizabeth loves to keep up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking for a new recipe to try out! Elizabeth hopes to pursue a career in public relations and marketing after graduation.