This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Are you on a budget and searching for your next favorite makeup products? Here are some great and affordable substitutes for beauty products that are on the pricey side. 

1) NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil ($10) instead of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($23)

2) Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder ($4.49) instead of Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($39)

3) Maybelline Facestudio Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray ($12.99) instead of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($33)

4) UCANBE Aromas Nudes Eyeshadow Palette ($9.99) instead of Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette ($65)

5) L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($10.99) instead of Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara ($25)

With these amazing and affordable beauty products, your makeup routine will be complete! The best part is that these products will save you a lot of money while doing a great job.

Brianna Astorga

UC Berkeley '21

Brianna is a senior at UC Berkeley studying Media Studies and Sociology. She loves binge watching shows on Netflix, reading fantasy novels, and is obsessed with Taylor Swift's latest album.
After three years at Cal, Brianna Brann graduated UC Berkeley in 2020 with a double major in Economics and Media Studies! She is originally from Santa Clarita in Southern California, but she loves the weather, nature, and people in the Bay Area. In addition to her unmatched passion for film and television, she also enjoys visiting the beach, playing with her dog, and hiking outdoors!