Campus Cutie: Stephanie Castillo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.
Name: Stephanie Castillo
Hometown: Azusa
Major: English
Year: Junior
Relationship Status: Single

Gabriella: Quick! What are the first three words you think of when I ask you to describe yourself? Blunt, loud, big-hair

What’s your favorite thing to do in Berkeley?Hang out with friends

What’s something not many people know about you?
I’m self-conscious 

If you could choose a place to teleport to right now, where would it be?
Italy!

Who’s your celebrity crush?
Mikel Jollet

Name something you can’t live without.
Music 

What’s your biggest pet-peeve?
When people are more concerned with talking about themselves than actually listening to you 

When was your proudest moment?
Getting accepted into Berkeley 

What’s something you’d like to accomplish?
Graduating from law school 

Describe your perfect match. 
1) similar music taste 
2) open to Latin culture 
3) open to trying new things, eg: food, spontaneity, music 
4) killer sense of humor 

Gabriella Cohen-Herrera is an undergraduate Junior at UC Berkeley majoring in Sociology and minoring in English and Disability Studies. She is passionate about being an advocate for marginalized groups through her writings and by ultimately becoming a Disability Rights and Medical Malpractice attorney. In her spare time, she enjoys singing, playing soccer, trying new foods, and learning about various cultures. 
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.