Campus Celeb: Jason Kidd

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

UC Berkeley has an enormous list of amazing alumni that have gone off to do amazing things. One of those alumni is our Campus Celebrity of the week: Jason Kidd.

Jason Kidd who hails from San Francisco, Ca attended UC Berkeley in 1992-1994. He played basketball for the Golden Bears and was fortunate to be drafted in the 1994 NBA Draft. During his NBA career, Kidd was a ten-time NBA All-Star and won his first NBA Championship when he played for the Dallas Mavericks. He ended his NBA career playing for the New York Knicks and later became coach of the Brooklyn Nets. Kidd is currently the head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks. 

Source:

§

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.