Campus Celeb: Camellia Senemar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is alumni: Camellia Senemar!

Hailing from Danville, California, Senemar graduated in December of 2012 with a major in Media Studies. While her time at Cal, she formed part of the women’s soccer team where she played as a forward. Besides being a student-athlete Senemar also wrote for the Daily Cal and taught a De-Cal about soccer called: Soccer, Football, Futbol, Calcio: The Beautiful Game and the Media.  

Senemar is a proud Cal Bear alumni and has stated that she chose Cal because of its “unrivaled academic and athletic programs” and because it was close to her home town of Danville, Ca. Currently, Senemar works for FOX Sports in the PR & Communications department where she able to put in practice her love of sports and media

Source:  http://www.calbears.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30100&ATCLID=207901713

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.