Bump Cal Up From #5 to #1 & Win $10K !

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Listen up Golden Bears, we need your help to make Cal the Leader of the Pac

AT&T, in collaboration with the Pac-12 Conference have created a competition to find which school has the best fans (obviously Cal!). Through weekly challenges on att.com/LeaderofthePac you will not only be helping Cal rise up to the #1 spot and win The Fans’ Trophy, but you will also have the opportunity to win awesome tech gadgets, game tickets, and much more. Online is not the only way to participate, on campus, student organizations such as Greek Life and social clubs compete against one another to prove who has the most school spirit and ultimately move their school up the Leaderboard.

We are competing against the other 11 schools in the PAC-12. Currently, we are ranked #5, behind Washington State, Oregon State, U of Utah and UCLA. We have until March 31, 2015 to bump Cal up to the #1 spot. Students, fans and alumni can all participate by signing up today at att.com/LeaderofthePac!

In order to help Cal reach #1, please do the following: 

1) REGISTER – leaderofthepac.att.comRegister as an official Cal fan! Super simple and free registration using any email and creating any random password. Once you register for an account on the website, you’ll be able to complete challenges (step 2) as well as see how Cal ranks in comparison to the other 11 schools!

2) COMPLETE CHALLENGESOnce you have an account, you can complete weekly challenges that enter you to win free Beats headphones, cell phones, game tickets, autographed basketballs etc! Challenges come out every Tues!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/391777520983585/ 

GO BEARS!!

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.