Belif Is Coming To UC Berkeley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Here at Her Campus UC Berkeley we like to try new things and share are experiences with our readers. That is why we would like to introduce to you all, Belif, a Korean skincare brand making a big splash here in the US. 

Belif is the maker of the #1-selling moisturizer in Korea and will be in the Bay Area this week with their belif sampling truck. The truck will be making a stop here at UC Berkeley on Thursday, February 11th from 3pm-6pm on our very own Sproul Plaza. 

Take a break from your hectic schedule to stop by the belif truck for some free samples and to be eligible to win prizes. Belif will be launching a #moistureattack across the Bay Area and you can be part of it. Follow @belifusa on Instagram and on Twitter to be updated as to where and when the belif truck will show up. 

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.