This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: Austen Iverson

Year: 1st year, Freshman

Major: Business Administration

Hometown: Mitchell, South Dakota!!!

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

Austen: I look for a cute, quirky personality accompanied with stunning looks that a country boy can’t deny.

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush?

Austen: My celebrity crush would definitely have to be Emma Stone. She rocks everything she stars in!

HC: What’s your biggest turn-on?

Austen: My biggest turn on is women who have the same appreciation of music that I do and appreciate small-town lifestyle.

HC: What’s your ideal date?

Austen: Supper (what we call dinner), Singing to our favorite music while driving the back roads in my truck, then topping the night off with a flight over the city to look at the sky and appreciate the beauty of life.

HC: What’s your favorite memory since being here at Berkeley?

Austen: Sailing the bay to watch the sun slowly descend over the Golden Gate horizon.

HC: There’s lots of good food around here, what’s your favorite place to grab a bite?

Austen: I’d have to say Jupiter across from BART on Shattuck. They have a beautiful beer garden in the back where they serve homemade gourmet pizzas. The atmosphere is tied together with the local musicians who serenade all who enter.

Do you do any extracurriculars/activities?

I’m a pilot, so flying around the bay area, sailing down at the marina, and back home I waterski.

Cynthia Huang

UC Berkeley

Hello! My name is Cynthia Huang and I am a first year at UC Berkeley. I am so excited to be working with Her Campus! In my free time I like to volunteer, make new friends and eat yummy foods!