Apply to be a Trendsetter for Trend Tribe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Do you love fashion? Are you interested in becoming an entrepreneur? If you answered yes to these two questions, you should apply to become a Trendsetter for Trend Tribe. What is Trend Tribe you ask?  Trend Tribe, is a New York-based accessories company, founded by Samantha Cooper, that not only has the hottest trends at the most affordable price, but also provides college students hands on experience as philanthropic fashionpreneurs.  

This unique campus ambassador program gives college students hands-on experience in fashion and entrepreneurship and helps organizations raise money by donating a percentage of jewelry trunk show sales to the organizations philanthropy of choice. As a Trendsetter, you will participate in a five-module training program that will teach you crucial skills in everything from marketing to interpersonal communication. 

One of your main tasks as a Trendsetter will be hosting a series of on-campus events where you will be raising money for a charity of your choice through selling Trend Tribe jewelry. All the accessories at Trend Tribe are all under $50. The main goal of this opportunity according to CEO Samantha Cooper is to provide students with the experience and confidence they need to further their careers all while giving back to a good cause. So with this, all we have to say is what are you waiting for, go on to Trend Tribe’s website and apply today to become UC Berkeley’s new Trendsetter. 

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.