CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Style > Beauty

3 PRODUCTS TIKTOK MADE ME BUY

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

By now, you should know that I love everything makeup and skincare, and it really shows. My Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok are filled with tons of makeup tutorials and reviews that do a great job of breaking my wallet. Here are three products that I was convinced to purchase on a whim after hearing so many fantastic reviews on social media:

1. REVLON PRECISION LASH CURLER, $9

The Revlon Precision Lash Curler is currently going viral for its ability to curl short lashes much better than generic lash curlers you find on the market, which is perfect for me. While most lash curlers curve into the shape of an eye, this one, in particular, has a unique shape that allows you to hold onto the short hairs in smaller increments. I found that this curler works best when I use it in combination with a regular lash curler, but overall, it really does a great job for those with shorter lashes!

FYI, this lash curler was out of stock almost everywhere I went. It was quite the mission to find it in stores, so if you see it, I highly recommend you snag it.

2. romand juicy lasting tint in very berry pink, $18

Lip stains and lip tints are trendy nowadays, and I never thought I’d be hopping onto the bandwagon until now. Romand is a popular brand amongst Asian beauty influencers. After randomly scrolling past it while checking out some skincare products, I thought it would be nice to give it a shot.

The shade I got is super pink, but I love that it’s easy to blend out into a more sheer, everyday lip color. I will say that it definitely doesn’t stay on as long as I thought it would for a lip tint, but it does stay on longer than an ordinary lipstick. If pink isn’t really your color, no worries because they offer a variety of shades, and I’m sure you’ll be able to pick one out for yourself!

3. rare beauty stay vulnerable melting cream blush in nearly mauve, $21

I’ve heard nothing but great things about Rare Beauty, and I can totally see why. I’ve only recently tried out cream blushed, and I really love Rare Beauty’s Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush because it blends so effortlessly without taking off any concealer or foundation. Depending on how much product you use, you can easily achieve a super natural or flushed look without looking cakey, which I love!

Tiffany Huang

UC Berkeley '22

Tiffany is a fourth year undergraduate at UC Berkeley, pursuing a degree in Media Studies. She holds a passion in writing and loves looking into anything relating to beauty, lifestyle, and pop culture. When Tiffany is not preoccupied by any work, you can typically catch her hanging out with her friends and family or discovering new movies, tv shows, and music to binge. Tiffany is eager about sharing her thoughts on relatable topics that you could possibly resonate with or get a good laugh out of it.