February 14th is upon us, but don’t freak out if you’re single; we’ve got your back with five things that you can do today sans SO:
1. Grab your skates and head to Robson Square Skating Rink
The last day to go ice skating for free in Robson square is February 14th.
2. Grab your girls and see Fifty Shades Freed
Obsess over being Mrs. Grey while scarfing down movie theatre popcorn.
3. Grab a tasty treat at True Confections
Who needs a SO when you have True Confections chocolate cake?
4. Attend an Anti-Valentine’s Day Party
Celebrate with other singles at the Colony Bar, Main St. with FOUR dollar house wine and no cover!
5. OR you can Stay Home and Watch Re-Runs of your Favourite TV Show with Dominoes delivery included…. :)
Happy Valentine’s Day, HC UBC cuties!
Photos taken from google images and https://www.facebook.com/events/1810835358987440/?notif_t=plan_user_invi…