Get Into The Holiday Spirit At The “WunderBar” In The Vancouver Christmas Market

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

I was delighted to be invited to visit the Vancouver Christmas Market and experience the WunderBAR, located inside the market. The WunderBAR is described as a “sleek hideaway that’s bookable exclusively in hour-long seatings, where merry mixologists will tantalize tastebuds with an assortment of delectable seasonal offerings.” 

Even on a rainy day, the Vancouver Christmas Market was filled with the holiday spirit, with Christmas decorations surrounding the space, twinkling ornaments and trinkets catching your eyes, and delicious smells leading you to the many vendors ready with hot food and drinks

There are a lot of vendors selling beautiful, festive ornaments, trinkets, and more!

You can hear a lot of live Christmas music coming from from the Flying Stage on the second storey of the Christmas Pyramid​!

To get to the WunderBAR, just keep following the signs!

The WunderBAR is a cozy hideaway from the bustle of the market.

You can get the WunderBAR experience for just $19, which includes:

-Entry and one-hour seating in the WunderBAR

-One Christmas cocktail or mug of hot “Feurzangenbowle” (a spiced mulled wine)                                           

*non-alcoholic drinks are available as

-A gourmet charcuterie board or delicious German dessert

-Souvenir Christmas Market Mug                        

Learn more and book a space at the WunderBAR here!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays HC UBC!

Emma is a fourth year student, majoring in Sociology w/ a minor in Environmental Studies. She aspires to be a travel & lifestyle editor and enjoys any drink with mint and lime.