The clouds are clearing up, the sun’s staying a little longer everyday, and the end of school is near. If you’re feeling unmotivated to study, in need of a study break, or have fallen victim to procrastination, maybe planning a summer vacation for yourself will be the perfect way to motivate and treat yourself! I like to start off my trip planning by using websites such as https://www.expedia.ca/ or https://www.ca.kayak.com/. Travel planning websites often have options to choose both your flight and hotel at the same time, options for all inclusive vacations, and you can also compare prices and browse reviews. If you want to see how easy it is to plan a trip, check out my travel plan that I made in just minutes:
1. Go to https://www.expedia.ca/ and chose the flight+hotel option
2. Fill in all the information (I’ve always wanted to travel to Thailand)
3. Wait impatiently as it searches for your ideal trip (it loads pretty quickly)
4. A list of different hotels will come up (make sure to look at the overall review and price)
5. Choose your ideal place to stay (I chose the one that seemed like the best deal overall)
6. Look through all of the pictures of the hotel and make sure it’s what you want
7. Always check the reviews
8. Call your BFFs and book it!
And that’s it! It was that easy! Now go plan your next vacation!