Combat the Symptoms of ESS (Exam Season Syndrome) with the HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

We are so thrilled to have received our Finals Survival Kit from Her Campus National! It’s a lot easier to count down to winter break when we’ve got some swag to keep us going. Especially when the swag is cozy swag

Long nights spent studying in Irving K. Barber can get a bit… Unpleasant… When the space is open 24/7 during exam season. Luckily, Michael Kors has supplied UBC with their one-of-a-kind metallic scented tattoos. #FlashYourGold and sub in that IKB aroma with this Michael Kors fragrance instead.

Don’t forget who you are while you’re buried in books and paper sources – slip your Student ID into the front of one of these Vera Bradley zip ID cases that will help keep your life in order when it feels like it is far from organized.

Finding that you’re out of hats to tame your chic Final Exam Season ‘do? Fear not – if you think your hair is in need of some support, TRESemmé has supplied us with a solution: The Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray, with its lightweight formula, will give your hair a tousled texture that will keep you looking ready to hit the beach or the books.

It is easy to forget to eat when you’ve hit your study stride (or when you hit a brick wall and can’t find the will to move). However, as HC at UBC insists, you must take care of yourself this exam season! Chipotle gives us all the incentive we need to keep ourselves fed with generous Buy One Get One (BOGO) coupons and free entrée cards. Take a break and head downtown to visit our local Chipotle on Howe Street to ensure you do not waste away before you get to relax over the winter break.

Studying for finals should never come before taking care of yourself, and taking care of yourself is way more fun when Chipotle, Michael Kors, and TRESemme are there to help you out! This survival kit will help us here at UBC stay focused, healthy, and relaxed during the most stressful time of year! Thanks so much to Her Campus National and to all of the lovely brands that contributed to our final exam survival.