5 Spooky Phone Wallpapers for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

Halloweek is upon us, HC UBC! If you are an avid fan like me, then one day is not enough to celebrate this spooky holiday. In an effort tto extend the celebrating as much as possible (and show everyone how obnoxious I am) I turned to Pinterest for the five best Halloween themed wallpapers. Enjoy these eerie choices my fellow fans!

1. Love Bites 

Get vampy with this seductive wallpaper. I love how the deep, blood red of the lips pops against the white teeth and background. The design is simple, but stays mysterious and intriguing. 

2. Sassy Pun 

If you’re more treat than trick and prefer the silly, fun side of this holiday, then this is the perfect wallpaper for you. It’s also sure to score laughs with that hottie you were eyeing at the Halloween party. 

3. Just Witchy Things 

Black cats? Check; Pentagram? Check; Crystal ball? Check. This background is sure to satisfy your inner Wiccan. 

4. Pumpkin Patch 

What’s Halloween without visiting a pumpkin patch and carving your best Jack-o’-lantern? This cute wallpaper will bring you back the days of scooping pumpkin guts out with your hands. Ah, traditions. 

5. Scary Skulls

Lastly, I will provide you with a more classic option: scary skeletons. I’m loving the cool, creepy vibes this background gives off; honestly, I might just keep this on my phone year round. 

Let us know if you end up using any of these wallpapers! I wish you all a fabulous and festive Halloweek. 

All images taken from https://www.pinterest.ca/

Samantha is a third year UBC student majoring in Political Science. Samantha loves any kind of tea, drawing, reading, and traveling to new places. Her favourite thing to do is play with animals and write stories. One day, she hopes to have traveled to every continent.