Top 10 Things to Look Forward to this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Fall is finally here! This is the perfect time of year to pull out those cute booties, grab some friends, and go enjoy the amazing weather! Here are some of the top things to look forward to this fall:

1. Seasonal Trends- Fall is the perfect time to break out those cute booties in the back of your closet and fashionable over the knee boots with jeans and a cute top!
  2. New Music- Many great albums and songs come out during the fall season, so be on the lookout!
  3. PSL’s- If you don’t know what this stands for then you have never experienced a true fall. Run to your nearest Starbucks and order this drink hot, iced, or in Frappuccino form, you will not be disappointed!
  4. Halloween Movies- Who’s ready for Freeform’s 13 Nights of Halloween, I know I’ am!
  5. Homecoming- October is the beginning of Homecoming season, so break out the team spirit!
  6. Weather- Fall always brings out the best weather of the year so grab a picnic blanket and enjoy!
  7. Netflix and Chill- Spend a cozy night in drinking your warm PSL while watching some of the best new releases this month.
  8. Fall Scents- The aroma of cinnamon, apple, and pumpkin will have you craving your favorite desserts.
  9. Thanksgiving Break approaching- You’re much needed semester break is quickly approaching along with Black Friday shopping!!
  10. Fall Festivals- One of the best things that comes with fall. Hay rides, bobbing for apples, and visiting the pumpkin are a must during this season!

So, get ready for one of my favorite seasons of the year and enjoy!