#TheGreatestHalloweenCaptionsOfAllTime

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Coming up with captions for your social media is hard. You want a caption that embodies the mood of the picture, while accentuating your sense of humor, and representing the overall tone of your feed. I know people who spend hours putting words together in different ways, trying to come up with the most clever caption for their post. In order to “social media” correctly, you must treat every picture like it is the picture that will skyrocket your likes to the triple digits. I know the struggle, so I want to help you out this Halloween season. Therefore, I put in the time, the blood, the sweat, and the tears, so that you wouldn’t have to… Below is a list of what I like to call— The Greatest Halloween Captions of All Time:

1. Trick Or Treat Yo’ Self!

2. Literally Dying

3. Feeling Witchy

4. Witch, Better Have My Candy

5. Creep It Real

6. Bow Down Witches

7. #SQUADGHOULS

8. Don’t Be A Basic Witch

9. Boo, Felicia!

10. I’m A Haunt Mess

11. Eat More Candy

5 Facts About Me: My personal motto is "Que sera, sera". I try to defend the silver lining at all costs. I love my mom and my sorority. I am fashion-obsessed with a slight online shopping addiction. I am currently surviving on chocolate and coffee. Follow me @samramic and @college.catwalk
HCUAB