Summer 2018 Movies

Summer 18 aka the Summer of Movies! This summer, we saw the release of many blockbuster films. It almost felt as if I spent my summer in the movies on the infamous $5 Tuesdays and I am sure many of you felt the same. However, if you haven't gotten a chance to see some of the amazing blockbusters that were released, here's a list of my top 6 favorite films from the summer:

• Avengers: Infinity War
    • Who doesn't love a good Marvel Movie? Especially one with over 35 superheros in it from the entire cinematic universe. Below is a peak into the film without giving away too much...Image result for marvel avengers infinity war not a spoiler memeDefinitely can't wait until the next installment!
  • Deadpool 2
    • Probably one of my top favorite DC characters, not that there are many, next to Wonder Woman. Deadpool is back with this hilarious sequel that definitely gets DC fans interested to see what's next in its cinematic universe. Image result for deadpool 2
  • Incredibles 2
    • The long awaited, 14 years to be exact, highly anticipated animated release of summer 2018 left audiences leaving wanting for more! From all the action packed scenes, glimpse of women empowerment, and my personal favorite Jack Jack. The sequel definitely lived up to my expectations and more! Image result for incredibles 2
  • Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
    • Who doesn't love a good dinosaur movie? The sequel to the Jurassic World Film had you feeling as if you were right there and left you wondering could this ever be possible and where do I sign up for a visit? Image result for jurassic world fallen kingdom
  • Ant Man and the Wasp 
    • Yes, another Marvel Movie. However, one that I've been waiting since the initial release of Ant Man. Like all Marvel movies, wait throughout the credits...Image result for ant-man and the wasp
  • The Spy Who Dumped Me
    • Last, but not least, a great chick flick action comedy! After watching this hilarious film it'll make you want to travel with your bestie and put those mad FBI skills to the test!Image result for the spy who dumped meSo, grab some friends and some popcorn and take a look at these awesome films!