Remix Your Wardrobe: Spring Break Edition!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

You’re so focused on Spring Break daiquiris on the beach that you can’t even think of what you should pack! We’re here to tell you how to get more mileage with less packing! So start by packing the essentials!
-a sexy crop top
-neutral and jean shorts
-flowy tank tops
-colored jeans
-a sexy pencil skirt
-bikinis, DUH!
-beach accessories like aviators and a fedora, and a beach bag
-a pair of heels and a pair of comfy sandals or walking shoes
-a loose button down

\
By getting creative with your outfits and accessories, you can mix-and-match your way to a completely new wardrobe! For instance, a tank top with khaki shorts and a fedora is perfect for the beach, but pair the same tank with some coral jeans and wedges, and it’s perfect for a night out! Work the cropped top with black scalloped shorts for dinner, and swap the shorts out for a body-con pencil skirt for drinks! 

Jaime is a junior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. There she is the captain of her varsity golf team and a journalism and English double-major. She is an active member in the Student Athletic Advisory Committee where she helps organize volunteer opportunities and social functions for student-athletes at UAB. Jaime enjoys cooking, entertaining friends, reading/writing blogs, fashion, and of course, golf. She aspires to eventually write for a major magazine or write chick-lit books.