Ever been anxious of buying drug store makeup? Are you a beginner looking for some guidance? Here are some pros and cons of buying drugstore makeup.
- Cheap pricing (more for your buck)
- If you don’t care about the quality, but you still want to be on fleek girrrrrrrrrlllll!
- Some products can actually be better than high quality makeup
- Good start for beginners
- If you have sensitive skin, this may not be for you boo
- Quality isn’t always the best
- A lot less pigmented than the good stuff
- Does not last as long as good stuff
- If you aren’t skilled, can be hard to apply
Although buying drugstore makeup can be intimidating, it can also be very beneficial. So, before you freak out, read this list and stay tuned for my next article on the pros on cons of high end makeup! If you have any questions or need advice, email me at [email protected].